Wednesday and Friday Night Race training
- Standard rental rates apply
- All paddlers must have an Returning Student Card
- Upgrades available for race boards, excursion boards, and QB paddles for an additional $15/hour. Reserve your board now. (See Products page)
This is a fun, fast paddle session which will encourage you to have a cleaner and more efficient paddle stroke as you try the pace with the other paddlers. This is not a race, however it may lead to one in the future. We encourage you to buy your own paddle if you want to do any endurance paddling, as rental paddles are heavy and can cause pain and/or injury when used regularly.
Christian and friends will lead you on a 2 and 4 mile sprint of their choosing at 4pm on Wednesdays and Fridays until June 29th. Don’t be late, because this class will start without you and there is no catching up on this one, trust me!
If you want to bring your own board, you must call ahead as there is a lake access fee and you will be given a ticket for trespassing if you are caught without access. Please contact the Lake Las Vegas Marina for more information.
Wednesday is for the Dogs
Dogs love SUP too! Bring your dog out for a paddle session, for $30 per hour. Price includes a life jacket for your pooch (you might want to bring your own, as our supplies are limited). This session must be reserved ahead of time.
Best First Date Fridays
Have fun, relax, and get to know someone special while enjoying a sunset paddle session and an evening at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. You’ll enjoy:
- An relaxing 1-hour sunset paddle session
- Smores on the beach
- Beach bonfire
- Wonderful restaurants (Marssa is amazing!)
- Nature is all around the hotel; fire and as well as water will entice your senses and relax your soul
- Romance is always in the air!
This date costs $40 per person for one hour of paddling and smores on the beach! Choose a departure time between 4pm to 6pm. You may also enjoy a romantic dinner at Marssa, Ricks, or Bernard’s Bistro between your paddle session and your smores! (Dinner is not included in the price, but a discount is available.) You must reserve ahead of time 702-567-6128.
Energize your corporate culture with a team building event at Paddle to the Core! Some exciting options for your next team building event include:
- Group fitness classes, scheduled at a time that works for your group.
- Board meetings on a paddleboard – a great way for managers to build camaraderie with their team.
- Beach Party Events which feature:
- Tandem Relays: Two people on one board!
- SUP Hula Hoop: Who can stay on the longest while hula hooping on an SUP?
- Last Paddler Standing: A “jousting” competition using a soft lance that will knock your competitor of their SUP!
- SUP Headstand Competition!
Standup Paddleboard Weddings
Paddle to the Core is now offering Standup Paddleboard Weddings at our beautiful destination. Please call us for further information or to schedule a consultation at 702-567-6128.
- Adventure SUP-races (September)
Please come and join us this summer as we show Las Vegas how to enjoy the great outdoors. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement!
Follow us on Facebook for the up-to-date information!